https://vimeo.com/m/94895123
Thank you Laura!! The Wednesday before we brought Mettie home I got a text from Laura asking if I wanted her to come to the hospital to video our family there. I was thrilled, she didn't realize that we were going to be bringing Mettie home in just 2 days. I am so thankful for this sweet video! My kids watch it all the time. My little Rosie is glued to the screen when it comes on and points with a grin and says, "Mettie" in her sweet little voice.
So beautiful!! What a gorgeous family!!
ReplyDeleteOh Rochelle that was beautiful how nice to have this video always. I'm going yo watch it many times to I loved it. What a special family you have. Love you always
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, It's amazing how you can feel her sweet spirit just watching her on the video. I love seeing your family sweetly touching her hands and feet :-) Your family is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete