Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 10, 2014

We found ourselves at PCH today for a dermatology appointment for Tate.  The minute we walked into the hospital Rosie asked, "We go see Mettie?"   Oh that hit me and I teared up.

After the appointment we went on the elevator to our much loved 5th floor.  Once we got out Rosie kept begging to go see Mettie.  "I see Mettie!!!"  over and over.  She was determined.  Tate and I both shed tears.  How I wish I could have made that plea actually happen!





We were thankful Tara visited with us for a brief moment.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I love that Rosie and her sweet little heart. That girl! She and Mettie will be besties forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches for you and your family!!! You will hold your sweet Mettie again and Rosie will get to play all the games she wants with her!! Big hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and Miss you Rochelle. How sweet of Rosie to remember her baby sister Mettie. She will always hold her close in her heart as you do.

    ReplyDelete