We also donated infant towels that had an embroidered balloon with Mettie Skye as the tail in memory of her. This was something I didn't even think about bringing to the hospital for Mettie. It is something I wish I would have had, something to keep that she used.
Monday, May 11, 2015
April 10, 2015 our visit to PCH
Our family went to Phoenix Children's Hospital today to kick off 26 days of service for our Mettie. We donated Journals to the CVICU (the floor Mettie was on), this was something that I am so grateful we had as we stayed in the hospital. We recorded notes of things we learned about Mettie by way of the doctor's and nurses as well as our feelings and the tender mercies we received.
We also donated infant towels that had an embroidered balloon with Mettie Skye as the tail in memory of her. This was something I didn't even think about bringing to the hospital for Mettie. It is something I wish I would have had, something to keep that she used.
The kids wanted to eat dinner at the hospital. It was so good for our family to do this act of service. Ellie told me later that Rosie kept asking her to go see Mettie. Ellie sweetly told her that Mettie isn't here. Now Rosie says, "Mettie is with Jesus"
We also donated infant towels that had an embroidered balloon with Mettie Skye as the tail in memory of her. This was something I didn't even think about bringing to the hospital for Mettie. It is something I wish I would have had, something to keep that she used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment