Our friend Bethany came and took some more pictures of her. I am so thankful that she was able to capture my sweet Mettie.
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Mettie's stomach is stretched and big. There is no stool coming out. She sounds a little rattly. We felt fortunate to be able to hold her again today.
Our friend Bethany came and took some more pictures of her. I am so thankful that she was able to capture my sweet Mettie.
In the Late afternoon she received a CT scan (a full scan of her heart, 3D). They had to use anesthesia for the procedure. When Mettie came back into the room she had a hard time breathing on her own. The Anesthesiologist had to do a jaw thrust on her and held it open like that for about 45 minutes. She finally was breathing on her own but didn't look great.
Our friend Bethany came and took some more pictures of her. I am so thankful that she was able to capture my sweet Mettie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment