Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mettie is back on the Ventilator.  So many tubes!!  As they changed her dressing by her thigh  this morning, she squeezed and held onto my finger.

As I have sat in this hospital room, staring at my beautiful baby, I think of the words from a Primary song: 

"My life is a gift; my life has a plan.
My life has a purpose; in heav'n it began.
My choice was to come to this lovely home on earth
And seek for God's light to direct me from birth."


You are a gift Mettie! Our Heavenly Father has a plan and a purpose for you.  We feel so very blessed to have you.

"I will follow God's plan for me,
Holding fast to his word and his love.
I will work, and I will pray;
I will always walk in his way.
Then I will be happy on earth
And in my home above."

4 comments:

  1. You ARE such a precious little gift Mettie! You are so loved! Love you Tingeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bethany. And what a perfect song for her. She is so precious. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a beautiful baby! So glad you were able to hold her, we're praying for your sweet baby and all of your family, plus all the hospital staff. And that song is just perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love each of you...thinking of you daily.

    ReplyDelete