Friday, April 25, 2014

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MRI day!  Mettie went in early this morning to get her MRI done.  It takes everyone a while to sort out all of her tubes and minimize them to transport her anywhere for tests.

She came back doing pretty good.  She slept a lot.




The thoughts keep coming to me...I took for granted the birthing process.  I had given birth to 6 healthy babies.  I held them in my arms instantly and my other children came within a few hours to love and admire their new little sibling.  We took our new bundle of joy home a day or two later.  Everything was perfect.  I sit here in this hospital room wishing that for sweet Mettie and for my other children.  This is hard, but we can do hard things.  I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for my 7 beautiful children.  I have been so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment